Outstanding lakeside views from the room. With beautiful, traditional interiors, including cosy armchairs and stylish furnishings, this tranquil retreat is the perfect place to relax and to have an extraordinary experience you will never forget.
Room layouts: Spacious independent room, sunrise – sunset views, 270° breathtaking lake views, panoramic windows, stylish interior, special style of decoration, private terraces, deck , private bathroom, eco toilet, solar energy, single reading lamps , amenities of courtesy, coffee table, sofa bed, cozy armchairs, towels, shower, cold water and hot 24 hours, cell phone charger (USB input) and chimenea for heating.
- 3 fixed meals included : Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Picking up at 12:00pm in shared service by boat from our local harbor Qalapajra to the Lodge
- Dropping off at 10:30am at Qalapajra harbor in shared service by boat..
- 3 activities around the lodge ( reed boat ride, Titicaca canoeing and Local kayaking ).
- Heating service: Fireplace with 2 liters of alcohol (lasts 3 hours)
- Picking up & dropping off service by auto from the city to local harbor Qalapajra (with extra cost)
- Picking up & dropping off service from the airport (with extra cost)
- Uros floating islands community visit (with extra cost)
- Heating service whole night (extra cost)
- Oxygen service with extra cost
- Alcoholic drinks
- Excursions (Taquile island and Sillustani)(extra cost)
Hot water is not permanent, because we have a solar hot water system that depends on weather conditions. It is also important to highlight that the hot water will be enough to have a nice shower and once the spout is open you will have to wait 1 to 2 minutes for the water to come out hot.
Our baths are 100% ecological with a dry bath system (The ecological dry bath, also known as a dry toilet, is a type of bath characterized by not using piped water, but instead taking advantage of the capabilities of composting (aerobic fermentation) and drying to degrade fecal matter). Highlight that this type of bath does not pollute the lake.
Our heating systemic common areas is based on gas heaters that it is use during 2 hours timetable: 7:00 pm-9:00pm
The electrical energy is provided through solar panels that provide 12-volt power, this supplies only the light in the lodge facilities and only small electronic objects such as: cell phones and tablets can be charged. You must bring a cable with a USB input to charge your cell phones.
Bring warm clothes due to the low temperatures of the Andes (Day 17 ° C and at night – 3 ° C) this can vary depending on the season of the year, the cold in the highlands reaches the lowest temperatures during the early morning. , between the months of May-June-July but it is usually sunny during the day. Please check the weather conditions for the dates you will stay in our.
Confirm at least two days before the following details for your transfers. (Name of the transport company you are taking to get to Puno City, Place of departure of the transport for your arrival in Puno, time of arrival and place of arrival in the city of Puno). In the event that’s such information is not provided in advance, the lodge will not be responsible for your transfers and the extra costs that these services may generate, since our transfers are scheduled and paid in advance.